Saturday 25 August 2012

Introduction: Getting my six pack Abs.

This is my journal of working to get six pack abs. It's been years I had work to get six pack but failed due to my inconsistent attitude and could be due to wrong technique or ineffective dietary.  So I had decided to put my daily routine in this blog, so that I will have the full commitment on my effort.

I believe that every man in this world will would like to have good looking figure. That's especially the SIX PACK ABS - you can exclude yourself if you are not one.  And I believe if there's a magic spell, or pills, or quick method to make men to have a six pack in a second or short period of time, it will be another big breakout business. But the reality is there's not short cut to have a six pack.  a lot of effort, commitment and time need to be invested for a six pack abs and not all men are willing to take up the challenge for themselves.  But as for me, I really want to get six pack abs for myself.

Please to introduce myself, without telling my real name, I am 27 years old engineer.  Although I am busy with work, I actually just sit in the office and work using a computer which is so bad for my body.  I am totally not active and keeping a stack of fat in my body especially my belly. I have been keeping this big belly since I started studying in the university until and I graduated and entered the working.   life, I feel bad about it. I had tried going to the gym, doing daily running, diet, and more but still could not get six pack abs. I think I did the wrong technique and  it is actually stressed me out.

What's so important about six pack? As I mentioned before,  I am 27 years old single man and I consider myself as still young  But by looking at my body, I feel that I am an big belly older man.  Not only that, my big belly can be seen without me taking off my shirt.   I have low self esteem especially when it's time to get my shirt off at the beach. I got teased by friends although they them self have big belly too.  Yes i could ignore them, but I  know that can and I must do something about it.

As a strategy to my plan, I will be using the technique from http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/. I just found it and couldn't wait to get started. In this method, I will accommodate 16 weeks to see the result and this include the dietary too. So, within this 16 weeks, I will be doing and sharing how to get six pack abs, exercise, dietary and any information related to six pack abs and healthy lifestyle.

There a lot website and blog had done the same as i did, most of them suceeded, Why couldn't I.  I really hope to see my six pack abs after 8 years living with my big belly and I hope this blog would be others inspiration in the building of six pack abs.


So starting my self with 72 kg (159 lbs) with 37" circumference of belly. No six pack abs here. There's no need to show my face as it is not important. I will be showing it when I had six pack later on.  Please pray for my success and yourself if you in the same road as me.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment