Tuesday 28 August 2012

28 Aug 2012: Day 3 Eating, Parties and Training.

Day 3

It is only third day, I began to  lose my path.  But i know that I should not give up.  Temptation is every way. When I fall down, I just need to get up.  Well today as I said I am going to have 2 celebrations.

My diet


The first one was my office Aidilfitri Lunch Celebration and I fulfil my hunger like there's no tomorrow.  I keep on reminding myself to stop eating but, when I looked at the food, I started to think, it's ok I just started six pack program, soon I'll get myself control, no harm to eat some more. At the end i ate 5 rounds including noodle, nuggets, ice cream, cookies, crackers, sweet juices and more. There's nothing bad about the food, but just the quantity I took was really ruin my diet. What's worst was after lunch, at 5pm, I serve myself with all the leftover food. This is really Bad.

The second celebration was my friend birthday, he treated us with big dinner.  I actually came late hoping that no more food left,  and I can  be happy to skip big dinner but at least turn up to his birthday.  But When I arrived, all of my friends were glad to see me as they have a lot more left over food for me. OMG, I can't decline but to eat all of them that's includes cheese chocolate cake, beer, and some chinese dishes. No, I am not going to blame anyone.

My Training



It was late like around 10.00pm, my friend, my girlfriend and I went to gym for a jog. with $8 per head, we started to have our work out session.  So I did only one set of interval training but a little different way.

Start

1)  5 minutes slow jog  - warm up.


2) 1 minutes 80% - fast pace.
3) 2 minutes  40% - moderate pace

4) 1 minutes 80% - fast pace

5) 2 minutes  40% - moderate pace

6) 1 minutes 80% - fast pace

7) 3 minutes  20% - slow jog.
End

I got sweat a lot for only 15 minutes running on the thread mill.   So for next session, i will be doing 3 sets of this interval training.

My Body shot

Tomorrow's plan

I will be attending Muay Thai class from 8.30 pm to 10.20pm, so I wont be doing any resistance training or interval training.


Although, I had  break the training rules, I know I shouldn't give up. I faced the challenge.   I know I have a big appetite, or may be I like to eat more because i don't want to waste all the food.   I will try again to control my appetite next time.

Thanks for  reading.

PS(1): Internet connection is too slow, will be posting photo soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment