Wednesday 29 August 2012

29 Aug 2012: Day 4 Muay Thai Fitness


DAY 4:

Its a normal routine for me to woke up and reached to office late. My muscle didn't feed pain that much anymore.  As for my plan, I won't be doing much today because I have a muay thai class.

My Work out

As a beginner of 4 months in Muay Thai, the warming up and strecthing itself is already enough to get myself sweat.  but it's too bad for me as I reach the class late for 1 hour.  I need to continue or else I losing money for the paid class.  During the stretching, I also did some rope skipping and push up. after that the coach will teach a new move of muay thai.  I will excel in this game.


My Diet

Breakfast: I had cereal for breakfast today , I hope cereal with milk will have the enough nutrition for all of my training.

Lunch: My colleague and I go to the food stall. I only take medium size of meals. But what's no so good is that before lunch I actually ate some biscuit.   I really hope it's ok

Dinner: I only had my dinner after muay thai class which was at  11.30 pm.  I take away my dinner from a chinese stall, it's the chicken flesh cooked with water lily vegetable with some hot and oily spices. At home, i fried an egg and had it without the york..  I hope I got enough protein.


My Body.


Tomorrow's Plan,

For tomorrow, I hope to control my appetite of eating. as for training, I will be doing Intercal Training for 3 sets.

P/S: My internet connection is still slow, will be posting photo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment