Monday 27 August 2012

27 Aug 2012 : Day 2 Muscle Aching But I continue

After day 1, My muscle start to feel the pain, I got it around my chest, back, buttock thigh ,calf, biceps and triceps and also I can feel some aching at may abs.  Somehow I feel good and satisfied.  My muscle mus had been shock my the intensive training I did yesterday.

Well as for Day 2, I promise to myself to do some resistance training.  I have to tell you it's not easy because this is Monday, a day where most people hate and get tired easily.  I don't have other choice if I want a six pack abs but to be POSITIVE. I got jp,e a little bit late from work 8.40pm and only started to work out aroung 9.00pm after taking some cereal. Cereal?! yes cereal, I need some energy booster.

My training:

A1: Standard pushups (3 sets with 20 reps each)

I managed to do it though I have aching body.  Something to mention that while doing push up, my cat Froggy walk to my front and she looked at me with a shock and wide eyes.  I could not continue but have to stop for awhile.  i guess she was surprise to see me doing push ups.


A2: Body Squat (3 sets with 20 reps each)

Done but I can feel my thigh aching


B1: Stationary Lunges (3 sets with 15-20 reps each)

Done

B2: Pull ups (3 sets with 15-20 reps each)

As I had plan, I managed to do 2 reps for 3 sets of pull ups, ( one and a half actually) It is still the most difficult routine for me. I hope to be able to do 3 reps for tomorrow.  I salute to those who can do it and I am on my way.

C1: Burpees (3 sets with 15 reps each)

Done

C2: Plank (3 sets with 45 seconds each)

Done. Again Froggy walked  to me and she went under my belly before I chase her away. Hahaha! Was she curious or was she  teasing me..?


For further info on this training, you can go to this site.
http://www.iwantsixpackabs.com/workout/week1.html


My Meals

Breakfast : Small Meal:  Hi fibre chocolate cereal with milk.
I think this is not enough but I only manage to prepare this for breakfast.

Lunch: Large Meal: Rice, fish, cucumber and brinjal.  

I went out with my colleague with for lunch.   I felt very hungry and I took large meal though I was aware of what am I doing.  I enjoy it but I need to take control next time.

Dinner: Small Meal: Hi fibre chocolate cereal with milk and  and Instant Brown Rice with honey. 

To compensate my dietary in the afternoon. I took small meal for dinner. and I am going to feel hungry who the whole night.
 
 My body for Day 2.




Tomorrow's plan
As for interval of my training session, i will be doing Interval Training Cardio. But there's two thing I am gonna have tomorrow. First, Aidilfitri celebration with my colleague for lunch and second,  friend's birthday for dinner. I will try to control my appetite...!! let's see

Thanks for reading.

P/S (1): I will be posting some photo of me training soon.
P/S (2): I had posted some photo.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment